Monday 29 February 2016

iPlay @ Penang, Batu Feringghi

Penang (as known as Pulau Pinang) is an island of Peninsular Malaysia. It's has a lot beautiful beachers. It also rich with multicultural history. Penang is Malaysia's food paradise as well. But for this time, I only going blog about sunrise.  

As usual, I celebrated Chinese New Year with my family in Penang. I managed to sneak out to catch sunrise at Batu Ferringhi before the celebration started.


It took approximately 30 mins car ride from Georgetown to here. The sunrise time at Bat Ferringhi is around 730am. Early bird catches the sunrise and I'm one of them!





  
Beautiful sunrise in orange. 
The gentle ocean waves. 
The beach where i catch these photo.
The last photo is taken from Gurney drive. The sun was already rise up so high.
I like the sun reflection on the sea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment